| || || |
Theft deterrent system - Universal Security Guard®
An automotive security labeling system is the simplest way to protect vehicles from theft. The Universal Security Guard® system is made up of a set of unique labels placed on a customer’s car and accompanied by either a limited warranty or insurance coverage, depending on your state.
Advantages of security labels versus glass etching:
- More cost effective
- Easier to install
- Eliminates the need to make delicate stencils
Benefits of Universal Security Guard®
- Reliable. Universal Security Guard® labels are manufactured by 3MTM.
- 3MTM ConfirmTM labels are tamper resistant with an ultraviolet footprint feature if attempted removal occurs.
- These security labels provide the highest known protection of any available security label against alteration, duplication and substitution.
- 3M’s Safety and Security Systems Division works with law enforcement agencies nationwide to educate them on how to verify and validate vehicles protected with 3MTM security labels.
- Deters thieves
Each vehicle is marked with warning labels, decreasing the likelihood of theft.
- No hassle
The simplicity of the product makes it easy to install and easy to administer. The security labels are pre-printed with a unique ID number.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction Index
Reduces your customers’ out-of-pocket expenses as the cash benefit can be applied towards the purchase of a replacement vehicle. Plus a portion of the benefit can be used to cover the insurance deductible and other miscellaneous expenses.
- Additional income
Theft deterrent systems provide additional income for the F&I office.
- High sales penetration
A set of security labels can be applied to each eligible vehicle in your inventory before it goes on display. This system makes it easy for the customer to say “Yes.”
- Customer retention
This product provides you an excellent opportunity to sell a replacement vehicle.
Note: Products may not be available in all states.