| || || |
Vehicle Service Contracts for cars and trucks
Maximize your earning potential when your dealership sells Zurich's vehicle service contracts to customers purchasing or leasing new or pre-owned vehicles. We offer you every advantage to effectively sell our service contracts and increase your F&I income.
Our program provides comprehensive coverage for your customers. Plus, we provide profit opportunities for your dealership, and we make it easy to do business.
Multiple coverage and term options
These ensure a perfect fit for every customer. Five coverage plans to choose from on both new and pre-owned vehicles: Rental Plus, Powertrain, Standard, Preferred and Comprehensive. Plus, pre-owned cars may qualify for new vehicle coverage.
Each contract has value-added benefits
These give your customers additional protection and peace of mind:
- Immediate car rental for covered repairs - no overnight stay required
- Emergency roadside assistance available 24 hours a day
- Trip interruption coverage
More vehicles qualify for coverage
High eligibility limits of current plus 10 model years and up to 150,000 miles
Additional profit opportunities
- Disappearing deductible option keeps customers returning to your dealership for service.
- We offer a number of incentive programs at no cost to your dealership. Programs vary, offering cash, merchandise or travel awards.
- You can receive income over and above that of the manufacturer’s because we pay 100% of manufacturer’s suggested list price for parts and 100% customer pay rate for labor.
- Labor time based on your choice of manuals adds to income over the manufacturer’s.
- Standard 72-hour claim payment turn-around means you get your money fast.
- Additional ½ hour labor on sublet repairs to cover your administrative costs.
- Reasonable costs for diagnostic time.
- Opportunity to sell VSCs from the service bay.
Easy to do business
- Electronic rating software makes rating vehicle service contracts quick and accurate, saving you time and money. Printed rate guides are a thing of the past.
- In most states, Zurich is the obligor of the contract.
- An interest-free payment plan is available.
- Major lender approval makes financing our contracts easy.
- Dedicated phone line for service departments means less hold time for your service personnel.
- Up to $500 self-approval authority eliminates wait time for small repairs.
Note: Products may not be available in all states