| || || |
Life insurance is a unique financial vehicle that should be a valuable part of the risk-management strategy for your business - as well as for your family.
Zurich understands the special risks and concerns of your automotive business. Let us help you find solutions.
We can help you:
- Design a strategy to pass your business to your children, a partner or a third party
- Protect your business against loss due to the death of a key employee
- Safeguard personal assets of partner or shareholder pledged to secure business loans
- Reduce turnover through a long-term incentive plan for select key employees
- Provide liquidity to your estate for the payment of estate taxes and settlement costs
- Preserve your family's standard of living should you die
- Secure a legacy through your favorite charitable organization
- Replace your income should you become unable to work due to accident or illness
Types of insurance we can provide for you:
- Term life
- Universal life
- Indexed life
- Whole life
- Second-to-die survivorship life
- Premium financed life
- Disability income
- Group life and disability
- Supplemental retirement income
The insurance products and services listed above are available to qualified customers through the companies of Zurich in North America, underwritten namely by Universal Underwriters Life Insurance Company, Kemper Investors Life Insurance Company, or otherwise offered through the agency of UUISI. Certain insurance coverages may not be available in all states.