| || || |
Auto-specialized coverages are only half the story. You want your insurance company to have the experience and resources to help you through the bad times – or even help you avoid them!
Our specialized teams handle:
- Major loss recovery
- Salvage recovery and expense management
- Mechanical claims
- Loss prevention
- Fraud investigation
- Professional Workshops
- F&I training
- F&I seminars
Major Loss Recovery
Quick action by Zurich's Major Loss team and on-the-spot check-writing authority get you back in business fast.
- Usually responds within 48 hours of a disaster.
- Our Major Loss team members have the ability to write you a check on the spot.
- Our team of professional adjusters has a combined work experience with large losses of 130 years.
- Is your whole area damaged? Our corporate transportation department is standing by to speed our adjusters to the loss site.
Salvage Recovery and Expense Management
Our salvage experts can save you money with quick sale at top prices.
- By getting the highest value possible when selling your salvage, we can help you decrease your loss experience and have lower claims costs.
- Moving salvage rapidly lets us get payments out swiftly, helping you to get back in business – and serving your customers – fast.
Our dedicated team of salvage disposal experts handles single-unit, major catastrophe, contents, and building salvage so efficiently that our recovery numbers are consistently far above national recovery averages. We can get damaged vehicles out of your way and get the most recovery at the least expense.
Our salvage unit uses various methods of disposal to increase recoveries. We sell direct through our preferred network buyers, sealed bids, direct sales, auto auctions and salvage pools. This gives us multiple sale venues to provide the best service for our customers.
Mechanical Claims Unit - completed ops and mechanical failure claims
Our team of ASE master-certified investigators gives our customers expert claims service for completed operations and mechanical failure claims.
This investigative team
- Uses software and online data and information services to get current technical information.
- Uses a proprietary tire-litigation database to track tire-related trends and exposures. Our wheel and tire professionals have TIA certification.
- Is doing ongoing development of Event Data Recorder (EDR) analysis in accident investigation. They've taken specialized training in EDRs.
- Investigates completed operations claims, liability claims, physical damage claims, litigation and subrogation issues.
- Our discounted replacement parts program saves money on new, used and remanufactured parts.
This team's goal: to improve claims handling and lower costs for our customers.
Loss Prevention - risk management services
A clean, safe work environment helps you avoid accidents, retain great employees, and attract favorable customers.
Our account executives are trained to do safety walk-throughs, and we have a dedicated staff who specialize in loss prevention. We are your resource for safety and loss-prevention questions and materials.
Our loss prevention services include:
- Safety program development
- Risk assessment walk-through
- Marshall & Swift building appraisal
- Motor vehicle record program
- Review of business contracts
- Review of insurance contracts
- Review of management practices
- Safety training
- Industrial hygiene surveys
- Hazard assessments
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Loss trends analysis
- State and federal safety standards – evaluation of compliance
- Evaluation of existing loss prevention programs and policies
- Development of loss prevention programs based on industry-specific “best practices”
- Loss Prevention bulletins
Our loss prevention tools:
- Loss prevention checklist
- Loss Prevention Guidebook - a reference tool for managing risks in your specific type of business.
- Risk management video series - Videos and other training materials to help educate you, your managers and your employees on business safety issues.
- Safety posters and signs
- Loss Prevention bulletins – Our monthly Loss Prevention bulletins reinforce issues covered in the Guidebook (above) and address new legal and safety issues as they arise. Available by mail or email to customers.
- OSHA safety handbook
- Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Prevention
Our industry experts speak to associations and Dealer 20 groups
Give us an hour or more of your time. We’ll give you topics to help you better run your business.
- Managing your insurance dollars: learn what’s happening in today’s insurance market and why.
- Common claims, catastrophes and lessons learned: hear about actual business claims (some you can imagine…and some that are unbelievable).
- Guide to the insurance-buying process: you’ll walk away with a checklist that will make the insurance-buying process simpler.
- Maximize your F&I profits through selling consistency & legal compliance: increase your F&I sales while you steer clear of potential problems.
- Boost profits though your F&I reinsurance program: an in-depth look at the mechanics of a successful program.
F&I Training for dealerships
Auto and motorcycle dealers: Are you looking to succeed with your finance and insurance programs? Here’s how we support you…
F&I Dealership Training Seminars - around the country