Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Prevention
You think a discrimination or sexual-harassment claim can’t happen to you? It might just cost you your business. These types of claims and lawsuits are on the rise. Monetary judgments can be the same for small businesses as they are for big companies.
Protect yourself, protect your business
At one low cost, you get Zurich Web-based training, “Discrimination: Zero Tolerance Training Program” -- an interactive training program designed to protect your business from claims of both discrimination and sexual harassment.
- Reduce the behaviors of discrimination and sexual harassment.
- Provide a strong affirmative defense in the event of a claim.
- The program can be customized with your company’s policies.
- Proactive training is backed by a comprehensive online training records database.
- Engaging technology and movie-style scenes will capture the attention of the trainee, which leads to better training and more learning.
The Program Will:
- Make it clear that discrimination and sexual harassment is illegal and that your business will not tolerate them.
- Communicate the business’ discrimination and sexual harassment policy and reporting procedures.
- Ensure that all employees know their right to report discrimination or harassment.
- Ensure that all employees know how and to whom to report discrimination or harassment.
- Ensure that all employees understand the potential consequences of discrimination and sexual harassment.
Training Records are Archived for You
All of your training records are archived on the Web and maintained by a third party administrator, Opus Communications. Having training records adds credibility to the reasonable care issue and dramatically enhances your defense. All trainee records will be securely archived for five years.
See program features, demo video and make a purchase
The Web-based CD-ROM training for your employees provides high value at low cost. You can enroll in this program on-line at www.Zurichtraining.com.
For more information, please contact your Zurich Account Executive.